A new wine club is in the formative stages. Members so far include:
Kim Rasmussen and Norm Kilarski
Leslie and Al MacDonald
Sue and Terry Kelly
Regular monthly meetings will be held the second Wednesday of each month at one of the member’s homes commencing on May 9 from 7 to 9 pm. The cost will be $20.00 per person per meeting to cover the cost of wine and snacks, which will be provided by the host.
The primary goal is to have fun and to learn something about wine, perhaps pairing with hors d’oeuvres, along the way. We have formulated some ideas about how the club will operate such as:
- host will provide one red and one white wine glass per guest for the evening.
- host will lead the “educational” component of the gathering.
- host will record the club’s key fact finding conclusions.
- group will decide the theme for the next month.
- singles and couples are welcome.
A sign up sheet will be available for the April 6 Probus meeting or you can sign up using the form below. We expect to limit the size of the group to 10 or 11 folks. If we are overwhelmed by interest another group could be started as well.
Sign up using the form below or at the monthly meetings.